Beyond understanding of, insight into, and assistance with your particular areas of struggle, that Christ’s love and redemption would flood those very areas and enable you to experience true hope and healing.
“See, I am doing a new thing! I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” —Isaiah 43:19
New Day is committed to joining the Holy Spirit in the work of restoration. Through pastoral counseling and consulting, our heart is to help remove the barriers that hinder true transformation and peace in your relationships with God, others, and yourself.
We will help you process your story—your past, your struggles, and your goals for your future—listening to God for guidance and healing in your particular issues.
The first step is a preliminary appointment to help determine if pastoral counseling will adequately address your problem. If necessary, we will make a referral to an appropriate mental health provider. In the event that other treatment is required, we may be able to supplement or provide other aspects of pastoral care or spiritual direction to enhance your recovery.
- Individual Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
The following will help you know what to expect and enable a more comfortable counseling environment.
- Length: Sessions are normally 50 minutes.
- Cost: $100 per session, face-to-face, over the phone or via Skype, or $80 for missionaries per session. Please contact me if you have concerns about your ability to pay for services.
- Kimberley’s Skype: kdknochel
- Payment: Due each session, unless other arrangements have been made prior to the counseling session.
- Checks should be made out to “New Day Initiative, LLC”.
- You are welcome to pay online.
- We are happy to provide a receipt for your records.
- Insurance: Most companies will not provide coverage for pastoral counseling.
- Appointments: It is my goal to maintain a regular appointment time for you, and I ask that you do the same.
- Cancellation of a session without 24-hour notice (except in emergency situations) will result in a cancellation fee of $90, to be paid at the next session.
- Rescheduling: Please call my cell phone or leave a voicemail at (765) 404-4949 more than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, eastern time zone.
- Confidentiality: There is strict confidentiality between you and me. No information will be released to anyone else without a consent form, except as mandated by state and federal law.
(765) 404-4949 (Atlanta, Georgia)
Connect with Kimberley on LinkedIn here.